Saturday, May 4, 2013

Product Review: Benefit Cosmetics - POREfessional Balm.



Benefit Cosmetics: POREfessional Balm





Keeping in mind the innumerous pore reducing balms available in the market, i came across this one while in transit. The Sales Associate was kind enough to give me a sample of the product to try out. I have to admit that i am easily attracted to cool packaging, and looking at the above picture you can see how cute this little tube looks.. She also told me that this product doubles as a primer , you can wear it over or under make up and is totally oil-free.. I love oil free products as they don't make your skin shine after having make up on for a few hours! I decided to try this product on my friend for her graduation and it looked fabulous (Hi, nikita! :D ) She has an oily T Zone and after using this product, her graduations pictures looked fabulous! I tried it on myself before going for parties and my skin didn't look dull or oily at the end of the night! Super impressed! I went out and bought the full sized tube immediately! Also this primer is tinted, its a little beige and blends very well with the skin. Overall this product works fabulously on all skin types and all skin tones which is fabulous!



                             Product Swatch (with Flash)



Claims: Quickly minimize the appearance of pores & fine lines for smoother-than-smooth skin! Apply this silky, lightweight balm alone, under or over makeup. Translucent, oil-free formula complements all skin tones and helps makeup stay put. Contains a Vitamin E derivative, known to protect skin from free radicals.


Pros: 

Light on the skin

its tinted :)

oil free

cute packaging 



Cons:

Size of the product compared to price!



Would I repurchase it?: I would definitely like to repurchase it but ill reserve it for special occasions, and also its a bit expensive for daily use, more importantly  I would like to try other brands too. 

Rating:

Texture: 5/5
Longevity: 5/5
Price: 4/5
Overall: 5/5


Availability: Available to order at OrderMakeupUK for INR 2700.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/ordermakeupuk/


xx
Shivani.

6 comments:

  1. Oooh I adore this, it's my HG primer (only for special occasions though). I've hoarded three of them, which, given the expiry, wasn't a good idea :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha!! I always stock these up at duty free counters!! :P I go through so many of them...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with you, Indeed tempting packaging... Loved the review :)

    I am following you for many more such updates :)

    http://addictedtonailpaints.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is their new packaging, their old packaging was equally cute!!

      Thankyouuu <3

      Delete
  4. ive heard so many good things abt this! would love to try it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is indeed worth a try poorva, you can get it at https://www.facebook.com/groups/ordermakeupuk/

      Delete