Haul : Part One : Drugstore Edition
If you follow me on Facebook then you know that I am in Boston, USA on holiday and to drop my little sister off at university.. *proud big sis moment* So, of course I took this opportunity to go shopping, also it is my birthday month, so had a lot of vouchers and cash given to me to spend for my birthday... I stopped in London for a couple of days on the way back as well to relax (and make some sneaky purchases :D) and a lot of you requested a haul post and picture so here it is... :D
I am diving the haul into two parts, the drugstore edition and the high - end edition.. This from the title you can make out is the Drugstore Edition. I have a few more purchases in this edition as well, which I still need to fish out from my bag and will do a separate post on them some other time.
As I type this up my mind is squealing with all the happiness and I am so eager to play with, swatch and review these products for you! I will list all the things I got below for your convenience... Please note that blog post is in no way my attempt to brag or show off about the products I bought but its is intended just to share what you can expect from future blog posts and your views on the products I have could and/or should get.
Picture One (Nail Varnish Edit)
Top Row: Left to Right
Essie Devil's Advocate, Essie Fun in the Gondola, Essie Tart Deco, Essie Fifth Avenue, Essie Bachelorette Bash, Essie Boxer Shorts, Essie Bikini so Teeny.
Bottom Row: Left to Right
Seche Vite Fast Dry Top Coat (My HG top coat), Nails Inc Baker Street, Sally Hansen Insta Dry 270 Racey Rouge, O.P.I Cajun Shrimp, Wet 'n' Wild Mega Last 212C Heatwave, Wet 'n' Wild Wild Shine Dreamy Poppy, Seche Vite Fast Dry Top Coat (Got like 3 more of these), Charlotte Ruse Pink Sparkle and Charlotte Russe Pink in your face.
Picture Two (Makeup Edit)
Listed in no particular order.
- Elf Small Stippling Brush
- ELF Small Angled Brush
- Elf Angled eyeliner Brush
- ELF Eyeshadow Brush
- ELF Smudge Brush
- ELF Mascara & Shadow Shield Brush (its pretty damn cool)
- Physicians Formula Happy Booster (Glow and Mood Boosting) Blush in Pink and Natural
- Physicians Formula Powder Palette Mineral Glow Pearls Blush in Natural Pearl
- Physicians Formula Sexy Booster Sexy Glow Blush in Natural and Rose
- Physicians Formula Organic Wear Mascara in Black Organic
- Nicole by O.P.I drying drops
- Milani baked blush in 08 Corallina
- NYC sparkle eye dust in 883 amber glitz
- Ardell Lashes in #110 & #116 (My fav eyelashes of all time)
- Revlon Beyond Natural in #981181 defining
- Duo clear eyelash adhesive (My HG eyelash adhesive)
- EOS lip balm sphere in Blueberry Acai ( I got 2 more of these, they must be lying around in my giant suitcase somewhere, for reference they were Raspberry Pomegranate & Sweet Mint.
- Elf contouring blush and bronzer duo in St Lucia & Antigua
- L'Oreal Telescopic Shoking Extensions Mascara ( I may or may have not picked it up for the coral cap and brush... well....)
- ELF Makeup Remover Pen (well this sounds interesting and a possible dupe for the Simple Makeup remover pen)
- Revlon Foundation Brush (oh well before you roll your eyes just know that I was simply curious!)
- Revlon Contour Shadow Brush ( uhm... they were buy one get one 50% off)
- Skintimate Mositurizing Shave Gel in Strawberry Tangerine Twist ( TMI??!??, but its amazingggg.... Ive got 2 more in different flavors)
- Real Techniques Duo Fiber Limited Edition Collection Brushes
- Wet 'n' Wild blush in Mellow Wine, Pearlescent Pink & Heather Silk
- Wet 'n' Wild 3 Eyeshadow Palette in Spoiled Brat ( I could have sworn I had a couple more of these, can't seem to find them :\ )
- Wet 'n' Wild 8 Eyeshadow Palette in Petal Pusher
- Wet 'n' Wild Fergie Eyeshadow Palette in Desert Festival & Dutchess Lounge
- Wet 'n' Wild Fergie Lipsticks in Fuschianista & Penthouse Sweet
- Revlon Lipstick in 435 Love that Pink & 702 Blasé Apricot
- Covergirl Lipstick in 325 Spellbound, 355 Tempt Seduction & 405 Fairytale
- Milani lipsticks 19 Raspberry Rush & Fruit Punch
- L'Oreal Lipstick in 350 British Red
- Rimmel Extra Pop Lash Mascara in 004 Pop Turquoise, 005 Pop Green & 006 Pop Purple.
Thats all for the first part of the haul : Drugstore edit, keep a watch out for the High - End Edit which will be up very soon... Whew! That took a while to type up! Hope you are just as excited for the product reviews and swatches as I am.. Let me know your favorite product below and which one you want me to review first!