(need to come up with a better name for such posts!)
Hey guys! So as it is already an established fact, I have no self restraint when it comes to makeup shopping! I went on a bit of a shopping spree over the last month and half to treat myself for finishing my masters coursework!! And boy was I happy!!! Yess indeed, as I type this up my mind is squealing with all the happiness and I am so eager to play with, swatch and review these products for you! Please understand why this may be a picture heavy post! I will list all the things I got below for your convenience... Please note that blog post is in no way my attempt to brag or show off about the products I bought but its is intended just to share what you can expect from future blog posts and your views on the products I have could and/or should get.
So lets get started...!
So that is everything I got for now ;) Please look at the list of products below and let me know what you like best and want to see a review for first!!
Products : (in no particular order)
1) Batiste Dry Shampoo for dark and deep brown hair.
2) Real Techniques Shading Brush
3) Soap and Glory Hand Food
4)Benefit Go Tropicoral kit
5) Benefit Benetint
6) Benefit Bella Bamba blush
7) Natural Collection blush in peach melba & pink cloud
8) Sleek blush in Life's a peach and Rose gold
9) Bourjois healthy mix serum foundation in no 56
10) Rimmel Kate Moss lipsticks in 16 & 22
11) Maybelline Color Sensational in 910 Shocking Coral, 175 Pink Punch & 630 Red Revolution.
12) Rimmel Stay Matte Powder in 005 silky beige
13) Bourjois delice de poudre Bronzing Powder in no 52
14) Too Faced Shadow Insurance in Candlelight
15) Stilla lip gloss in raspberry
16) New Revlon Lip Butters in Wild Watermelon, Juicy Papaya, Sorbet & Pink Lemonade
17) L'oreal Caresse Lip tint in 300 Juliet & 200 Princess
18) Rimmel Appocalips ( all shades)
19) Rimmel soft kohl in 071 pure & Rimmel Scandal eyes waterproof kohl kajal in 01 black, 04 taupe & 05 nude
20) Rimmel Scandal Eyes Shadow Stick in 003 Bad Girl Bronze
21) Sleek Lip color in Papaya Punch
22) MUA Eye Palette in Undress me too & Glitterball
23) Sleek Eye Palette (i-Divine) in Ultra Mattes v2 Darks & Snapshots
24) Sleek Blush By 3 in 367 Lace
25) Stilla Eyeshadow in Kitten
Whew! That took a while to type up! Hope you are just as excited for the product reviews and swatches as I am.. Let me know your favorite product below and which one you want me to review first! Also you can order all the products mentioned above via